Thursday, April 7, 2011

FEST March Challenge Winner!

FEST stands for Florida Etsy Street Team to which I belong. Each month we have a themed challenge and members are free to submit one entry to be judged by the followers of our fabulous FEST Blog. You can check out all our events, tips and promotions by visiting us here: (http://etsyfest.blogspot.com/). Last month our themes were Aquamarine or Spring. Our winning entry was this beautiful jewelry set by Mandy of TwinkleJewels85. Please visit her Etsy shop to view more of her lovely jewelry designs (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwinkleJewels85)!



Here is a short bio from Mandy: I am originally from North Carolina. I moved to Florida last June and love it !!! I enjoy all types of art ;) I would like to go to an Art school and get out of the field I'm in ;) We shall see...in the meantime I'm just going to enjoy doing this as a hobby...


Congratulations Mandy!! Your Wire Wrapped jewelry set is beautiful! Stay tuned to see what this month's Challenge entrants come up with. The themes are 'Diamond/Crystal' or 'Singin' in the Rain.' It is a fun and creative way to showcase the multidisciplinary talents of our group :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!